WORLD STONE SUMMIT
AN INTERCONTINENTAL CALL:
Mission and Vision
World Stone Summit (WSS) is an organization that develops within Marble İzmir, the gateway of the industry to the world, and aims to add global brand value to natural stone. It conducts an interdisciplinary study by basing this value on both commercial and scientific basis. It offers solutions for the use of natural stone all over the world. Inspired by the uniqueness of natural stone, it introduces thousands of years of adventure. For this, it establishes strategic partnerships with other stakeholders in the world in the promotion and marketing activities of natural stone.
It creates a common mind by bringing together the playmakers of the sector. It aims to raise awareness around the world by determining new trends for the use of natural stones. It encourages the production of all processes from the moment natural stone is extracted until it reaches the final consumer with maximum efficiency, minimum waste, environmentally friendly, recyclable and sustainable production. Serving as an authorized source for this, it unites everyone working in the sector under one roof.
Summit Invitation for 2021,
Dear Exhibitors and Visitors
The World Stone Forum, established in 2018, is a platform that allows participants to talk about natural stone production, its applications and trade in their own countries, and to share information with other countries. This year, we are turning our forum into a summit by expandingthe scope and the number of our participants. Last year, we hosted speakers from 10 different countries.
This year, we will continue to increase the number of participating countries.
Do not forget to take your place in the World Stone Summit!
SUMMIT THEMES OF 2021
- The state of the industry during the pandemic
- Increases / decreases in exports
- Adding added value to stone
- Opening the marble quarries for touristic visits
- The logistics of the stone
- Comparison of the world machinery industry, and industry in Turkey
- Increasing the use of natural stones
- Integrating education of marble processing in Turkey to the existing system
- Region-specific stones
- New areas for stone usage
- Handling marble waste
- Efficiency and stock utilization in production
- Alternative quarrying methods
- Environmentally friendly mining technologies
- Use of stone in giant projects
- Stone combined materials
3rd WORLD STONE SUMMIT / 2021
INVITED COUNTRIES: THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, BELGIUM, INDIA, CHINA, IRAN, TUNUS, ITALY, RUSSIA, SPAIN, AUSTRIA, PORTUGAL, BRASIL, NORWAY, GERMANY, POLAND, QATAR, CANADA, AUSTRALIA
HOST COUNTRY: TURKEY
Negotiations continue with the invited countries.